Resposible Service of Alcohol
Course delivery location:
4 Hours (Half Day)
|Statement of Attainment|
This course is an accredited training unit and forms part of a Certificate II in Hospitality and a Certificate III in Hospitality. Both this unit and RSG - Responsible Service of Gambling (and Prepare Espresso Coffee) can be completed as part of the total qualification.
This is the new version (2 March, 2016) Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course for Queensland hospitality workers. This course provides a nationally recognised SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment delivered by a registered training organisation. This course allows you to work in Queensland licensed venues.
This RSA course covers the skill and knowledge requirements common to all States and Territories for RSA. Some legislative requirements and knowledge will differ across borders, however you will learn to:
What you will cover in your course:
- Understand your obligations under the law
- Identify customers to whom alcohol service may be refused
- Responsibly assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assist alcohol affected customers
- Refuse service to customers in a professional manner
The Following Partners deliver this training on our behalf ...
- Halo Nation Training Pty Ltd