CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry
Course delivery location:
|Gold Coast, Brisbane, offsite|
Classroom delivery course duration:
Classroom delivery cost:
(including all assessments and practical activities):
|Statement of Attainment
plus Qld Government White Card
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to undertake Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) induction training within the construction industry.
It requires the ability to demonstrate personal awareness of OHS legislative requirements, and the basic principles of risk management and prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry.
Hours of Study
Classroom (face to face) delivery is conducted weekly on Monday mornings. This is a two hour familiarity course, that will introduce you to the fundamentals of working in the construction industry. It covers a wide range of items in summary, and nothing in depth. Trainees are encouraged to pursue further health and safety training.
- All course materials are provided to the student in printed format, but may be available in electronic format for assessments.
- Students may require access to a computer or internet at home/work or you may use those available at our facility during normal business hours (if available)
- Assessments may be submitted electronically via eMail, on an USB memory stick, by a link to DropBox (or similar) or in hard copy version via mail. (Ensure that you retain a back-up copy of your assessment tasks.)
You are required to have:
- Intermediate computer skills in order to utilise online resources (if required) and to complete take home assessments
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
- Access to the internet and a current email address
There are no other related courses at the moment.
The Following Partners deliver this training on our behalf ...
- Halo Nation Training Pty Ltd